Here's how to craft it...
- Venture to a nearby flea market or internet browser and search for an industrial metal bread pan. Buy it!
- Pick up an assortment of young succulents and cactus soil
- Next, take you new pan to the sink and scrub it down
- Then grab a drill and take it outside along with your soil and new succulent friends
- Drill along the center of each loaf pan three times, make sure they are evenly spaced
- Then the gardening begins! Take each succulent out of it’s plastic planter and place it in it’s new home
- Grab some soil and add it around the plants, just enough to fill the pan
- Lastly, feed it with some water, let it drain, and find it a new home