1. Sloane Rouge Howlite Tank : This cotton slubby tank drapes ever so nicely on the body. Complete with our staple exposed seams. We can't get enough of this easy and thoughtful piece that is a great summer essential.
2. Rag and bone Wide Brimmed Fedora : Well crafted wide brim wool hat blocks your beautiful skin from those harsh summer rays.
3. Natalie B Fit for a Queen Necklace : The stunning silver plated and zinc Natalie B necklace includes coin and disc pendants. This summer essential makes your bohemian style complete!
4. Pendleton Blanket: Venture to the beach in style with the Spider Rock Beach Towel! This timeless Pendleton print will make sure you look amazing while toweling off from the beach or poolside.
5. Distressed Denim Shorts : Most importantly, always have a pair of ripped denim shorts. The best is to buy them on etsy or trot to your nearest vintage store to dig for that unique pair that will last you all summer long!
6. Brown Leather Sandals or Birkenstocks: While pursuing around on those long summer days you need a good sandal that is comfortable and cute! We love to throw on our birkenstocks or leather sandals with Sloane Rouge!
7. Aesop Lotion : In this dry hot weather a Sloane Rouge lady needs a great lotion! Try an Aesop lotion that smells divine and makes your hands feel like silk!
8. Moroccan Kilim Weekender : We are in love with Cleo Bella’s Moroccan weekenders, which are “one-of-a-kind pieces that use beautiful vintage hand picked Moroccan fabrics with unique patterns and a rich history”. Throw it over your shoulder with a Sloane Rouge basic and you’re ready to hit the road!
9. Karen Walker Harvest Sunglasses - These round framed vintage inspired sunglasses are a perfect addition to your collection. A classic style that will look good for every season!
There you have it, the "must haves" for Summer 2014!!